Our goals for the Institute are to provide:
• Centrally located in the heart of Bergen County, NJ, in the town of River Edge,
located just off Route 4.
• We are just minutes away from New York City with easy access from
the George Washington Bridge, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the
Garden State Parkway.
• We have plenty of free convenient parking available.
• With spacious, state of the art, meeting rooms, our institute is able to
accommodate large lectures as well as smaller, more intimate discussions.
• Our fully equipped treatment rooms are also available for clinical,
• Conveniently near 3 International Airports:
• LaGuardia Airport, Queens, NY (LGA) - 17.1 miles away
• Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) - 23.6 miles away
• John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY (JFK) - 26.5 miles away ________________________________________________________________________
“Very clean facility, good parking, great air conditioner control, good handout and directions, very good breakfast and lunch, great supply of coffee and drinks through the day."
– Dr. Ana Balica, Astoria, NY
"My first time here - I will definitely return!"
– Dr. Joyce Kurdian, Basking Ridge, NJ
"I took a hands on course on a Sunday... I didn't have to take off work!" – Dr. Jason Seo, Wayne, NJ
"NJHPDI - I love this place! Each time I come here I feel comfortable and welcome."
– Iwona Milachek, RDH Westfield, NJ
"Usually they say if you learn 1 new thing at a CE Course – it’s a good day. Well, I just had a thousand good days!"
– Dr. Robert DelPresto, Brick, NJ
"Excellent! I take many courses at NJHPDI and the facility is wonderful and the speakers always knowledgeable and very interesting.
– Dr. Donald Lapine, Bayonne, NJ
"We commuted 70 minutes from Pennsylvania - great quality and availability. Wish I knew of NJHPDI sooner!"
– Dr. August Eberhardt, East Stroudsburg, PA
“I am a frequent visitor to NJHPDI. They always have a nice set up and interesting course schedule."
– Dr. Adly Awayes, Milford, DE
"Lunch was amazing. Thank you for the breakfast too!"
– Dr. Tracy Vandenberg, Midland Park, NJ
"NJHPDI has very nice course offerings which peak my interest."
– Dr. Greg Bowles, Virginia Beach, VA
"NJHPDI runs great CE courses - friendly, efficient, very informative courses."
– Dr. Mali Hung, Ft. Lee, NJ
"I feel that NJHPDI chooses very interesting subjects and great speakers."
– Dr. Marvin Lache, Wayne, NJ
"NJHPDI is a comfortable and professional place to learn."
– Dr. Justin Ruffner, Orleans, MA