The New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) exists
to provide a wide variety of professional education courses, presentations
and meetings in all health related fields to health professionals in New Jersey
and surrounding areas.
Our goals for the Institute are to provide:
• Centrally located in the heart of Bergen County, NJ, in the town of River Edge,
located just off Route 4.
• We are just minutes away from New York City with easy access from
the George Washington Bridge, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the
Garden State Parkway.
• We have plenty of free convenient parking available.
• With spacious, state of the art, meeting rooms, our institute is able to
accommodate large lectures as well as smaller, more intimate discussions.
• Our fully equipped treatment rooms are also available for clinical,
• Conveniently near 3 International Airports:
• LaGuardia Airport, Queens, NY (LGA) - 17.1 miles away
• Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) - 23.6 miles away
• John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY (JFK) - 26.5 miles away ________________________________________________________________________
“Very clean facility, good parking, great air conditioner control, good handout and directions, very good breakfast and lunch, great supply of coffee and drinks through the day."
– Dr. Ana Balica, Astoria, NY
"My first time here - I will definitely return!"
– Dr. Joyce Kurdian, Basking Ridge, NJ
"I took a hands on course on a Sunday... I didn't have to take off work!" – Dr. Jason Seo, Wayne, NJ
"NJHPDI - I love this place! Each time I come here I feel comfortable and welcome."
– Iwona Milachek, RDH Westfield, NJ
"Usually they say if you learn 1 new thing at a CE Course – it’s a good day. Well, I just had a thousand good days!"
– Dr. Robert DelPresto, Brick, NJ
"Excellent! I take many courses at NJHPDI and the facility is wonderful and the speakers always knowledgeable and very interesting.
– Dr. Donald Lapine, Bayonne, NJ
"We commuted 70 minutes from Pennsylvania - great quality and availability. Wish I knew of NJHPDI sooner!"
– Dr. August Eberhardt, East Stroudsburg, PA
“I am a frequent visitor to NJHPDI. They always have a nice set up and interesting course schedule."
– Dr. Adly Awayes, Milford, DE
"Lunch was amazing. Thank you for the breakfast too!"
– Dr. Tracy Vandenberg, Midland Park, NJ
"NJHPDI has very nice course offerings which peak my interest."
– Dr. Greg Bowles, Virginia Beach, VA
"NJHPDI runs great CE courses - friendly, efficient, very informative courses."
– Dr. Mali Hung, Ft. Lee, NJ
"I feel that NJHPDI chooses very interesting subjects and great speakers."
– Dr. Marvin Lache, Wayne, NJ
"NJHPDI is a comfortable and professional place to learn."
– Dr. Justin Ruffner, Orleans, MA