The New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) exists to provide a wide variety of professional education courses, presentations and meetings in all health related fields to health professionals in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Our goals for the institute are to provide:
- Education that is of the highest quality that is convenient, affordable, easily accessible and enjoyable for all health professionals
- Opportunities for networking amongst health professionals in the tri-state area
- Opportunities to produce health related research
- Opportunities for various health related organizations to use our facilities for meetings for their individual organization as well as for multiple health related organizations to have a place to meet together
- Forum for health professionals to interact together and enhance the development of interdisciplinary relations
We offer courses...
- Targeted to your office needs
- In both lecture and hands-on format
- With continuing education credits
- Taught by both local and national educators
- Available weekdays, weekends & evenings to accommodate your schedule
Centrally located in the heart of Bergen County, New Jersey, we are located in the town of River Edge. We are just minutes from the George Washington Bridge, New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway directly off of Route 4 West. With plenty of convenient parking available and spacious, state of the art, meeting rooms, our institute is able to accommodate large lectures as well as smaller, more intimate discussions. Fully equipped dental treatment rooms are also available for clinical hands-on teaching.